FLIP is a must-read book for everyone in the real estate business. Every agent should have this book. They should read it and master its contents. Why? Because it is the best guide ever written on how to evaluate real estate and how to add value to a house! ."
- Gary Keller, Keller-Williams, Co-Founder, Chairman and CEO
About the Book
FLIP provides a detailed, step-by-step process to analyze each investment, identify the best improvements, accurately estimate the costs and intelligently oversee the construction. It takes out all the guess work and almost all of the risk.
FLIP is a proven five-stage model that works in any market:
1. FIND: Select ideal neighborhoods, search for houses & attract sellers.
2. ANALYZE: Identify the improvements, and analyze the profit potential.
3. BUY: Arrange financing, present the offer and close on the purchase.
4. FIX: Develop and execute an improvement plan on time and in budget.
5. SELL: Add finishing touches to quickly sell for maximum profit.
About The Author
Rick Villani bought, fixed up and sold his first investment property over 30 years ago, and hasn’t stopped since. He’s turned his passion for rebuilding houses into a thriving business with the launch of HomeFixers Corp. in 2001, a firm assisting real estate investors in assessing, renovating and selling houses for profit. Best-seller, FLIP, is based on his and Clay Davis’ expertise as a consultant on more than a thousand rehab projects.